5 - 10 Years
Increasing Foot –falls in the Mall
Planning events and new innovative ideas, ensuring customer retention and fortifying tie-ups to acquired new customers and maintain existing customer base
Conducting Marketing research and Survey, Implement direct marketing activities.
Responsible for Brand Positioning and communication.
strategic alliances for various Brands
Involved in celebrity Management and endorsement
Coordinating for new store launches, tracking media publications for the organization inducting price points and positioning of competitors.
Increasing Revenue generation.
Educational Qualification: MBA – Marketing / Graduate.
Experience: 5 yrs minimum experience in Retail Marketing Preferably Mall.
He / She should
- Have excellent understanding of Retail Market dynamics.
- Able to attract and retain retailers with customer relationship policy.
- Have flair for lease management ensuring profitability as expected
- Understand nitty-gritty of mall operation
- Manage Brand positioning and Brand communication.
- Have hands-on exposure in Media planning and Event Management.
- Be able to draw short term and long term Marketing Strategy for mall business
- Have outstanding communication and PR skill.
|Industry||Marketing / Advertising / PR / Media Planning|
|Work Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, M.B.A/PGDM|
Client of Diya HR
|About Company||It is a chain of Shopping Malls in Mumbai.|