Planning and management of the project.
Finalization of specifications, design, layout, budget, etc
Vendor selection and finalization.
Budgeting and control
Monitor and control quality of work and materials.
Timely delivery of project as per plan
Effective Coordination various department, like civil, engineering, automation and procurement, etc to ensure cost optimization and timely delivery as per specification.
Government approvals and ensure regulatory compliance.
Ensure 100 % safety.
1. Proven working experience of greenfield industrial projects as a project Manager for 8-10 years
2. 10-15 years of overall combined design and project execution experience
3. BE in Mechanical / chemical / electrical engineer.
4. Good knowledge of project planning and management and commercial negotiation,
5. Experience with managing vendors like contractor, architect, labour, site engineers, etc.
6. Regulatory compliances.
7. Willing to move to morocco for at least for the duration of the project.
8. Preferred, if has worked abroad.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Engineering (mechanical/Chemical/electrical)
|Experience||10 - 15 Years|
|Industry||IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance|
|Key Skills||Project Manager Project Coordinator Project Maintenance|
|Contact Person||Mr. Shivraj|