Mumbai, Mumbai Beyond Thane
1. Identify market opportunities in Composites as well as new areas with core technology competence.
2. Develop long term product and business development strategy for the company
3. Lead the market research activity of the company for new products and sectors
4. Conduct feasibility of new business and opportunities.
5. Filter various opportunities.
6. Identify partners & negotiate and manage relationships.
7. Evaluate technologies and recommend.
8. Align value, opportunity and capability for the company.
9. Market development activity for new products and application.
10. Initiate specification activity with the key stakeholders and product qualifications with customers.
11. Prepare competitive study (??)
12. Hire and guide the initial team for new business.
13. Stabilise the new business and handover.
14. Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
15. Generate business and sales.
Qualification: BE Mechanical / Polymer / Composites & MBA in Marketing
Experience: 10 -15 years proven experience in manufacturing Industry.
Marketing or technical service experience in renewable Energy, conductor or windmill sector is preferable.
|Experience||10 - 20 Years|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development/telecaller|
|Key Skills||International Marketing Strategic Planning Business Development Key Account Management Lead Generation Client Relationship Management marketing head sales head business development head|
Client of Diya HR
|About Company||The Company is market leaders in manufacturing and marketing of fiber optic cables etc.|
|Contact Person||Mr Ganesh|